Friday, May 31, 2013

Surprise for my Cousin, Janie!

I finished the binding on these two quilts and sent them to my cousin and her middle daughter.




Lindsay knew she was getting  a quilt and was anxiously awaiting its arrival.


 



Janie did not know she was getting a quilt, so it was a wonderful surprise for her.



I enjoyed making the Buggy Barn quilt, called
Crazy Hearts.  My cousin likes red and black so I knew she would like it.
 And her beautiful daughter who requested a black and white quilt, which is actually black and cream.
Last but not least is the lovely youngest, Lauren,  who kept the box hidden from Tuesday through Friday so she would be home to snap pictures of her Mother's surprise and her sister for me.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! quilts and relatives are all BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Wonderful to see them open their lovely quilts and see the smiles.

    ReplyDelete