Wednesday, December 19, 2012

You would think that I had done absolutely nothing since August considering that I have not posted in several months.  That is not the truth I have been working away on several projects, but a few had to be kept secret as they are gifts, others I have started posts and not gotten pictures taken so I could update them. I have also been busy subbing and had finger surgery to release my trigger finger. My goal is to get things posted and finish taking pictures so I can get them posted.  Now with Christmas fast approaching I am hoping that I can get this done before the New Year, but that may not happen.  I will see what I can get done in the next few days and the week after Christmas.  I do have a couple of gifts to finish up before Tuesday, and hope that I am successful in getting them done.  If not I can always wrap them up with a note that says to finished after Christmas. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the finishing. I don't really have any projects to finish except the wedding quilt (which they are not expecting). Top is done. I am not going to try and quilt it in a hurry. I do like your idea to wrap it with a note saying to be finished after Christmas.
    Hope your hand (finger) is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete