Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quilters have the Warmest Hearts

A couple of weeks ago I arrived home to a wonderful surprise from one of my online friends. I have never met her face to face, but she is a very special person.
While cutting fabric strips for Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street Mystery she thought of me.  She was cutting her black and white strips, she realized that the newsprint fabric she was cutting had an article about Alaska.
I love surprises!!!
She sent me several 2" wof strips one of which was a bicycle print.  I am planning to use the strips in Bonnie Hunter's current mystery, Easy Street.
I have already cut a couple of strips into 2.5" squares to use in the quilt and will use the others for my corner triangles on other blocks in the quilt.
I love that I am part of such a wonderful group of women.

1 comment:

  1. A package in the mail from an online friend is so much fun. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete