Saturday, February 18, 2012

UFQ Progress


I found my list of unfinished quilts (UFQs) from last year and up dated it, then found more that were not included from last year, and added those I started last year.  I will include the list at the end of this post, but first I think I should CELEBRATE, my progress this first month of 2012.
This month I feel I have made a good start on my UFQ list. 
 I sent four quilts off to be quilted, and finished the top of one, as well as working on a couple other quilts.  See previous post:  http://quilted-hearts.blogspot.com/2012/01/ufqs-making-progress.html 
I can now move them from the to be quilted list to the need to be bound list, or from the UFQ list to the topsville list.
More to come as I keep working on moving more things off the UFQ list and to topsville, or from topsville to the need to be bound list, and then off the list all together.
I even actually started a top and finished the top all in one month.  Now that is an accomplishment for me as usually I end up with it taking at least a couple of months for a quilt to move from pieces to topville.  That quilt is actually at the quilters as we speak. So it will be ready to quilt as soon as she finishes it.  She has four quilt tops at the moment, as she returned one to me and I gave her the New Year's Day 2012 mystery to quilt the same day.  
NYD 2012 Mystery.  There is one more border on this quilt, but I can't find the picture, so this one will have to do.
Now if I can just keep up this pace, I might actually clear out some more UFQs by the end of the year.
Stay tuned for the next update.


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you used the blue-ish fabric as the inner border on your mystery quilt. You are really blasting through that UFO list.
    I seem to be working on it, but not making much progress.

    ReplyDelete