This month I feel I have made a good start on my UFQ list.
I sent four quilts off to be quilted, and finished the top of one, as well as working on a couple other quilts. See previous post: http://quilted-hearts.blogspot.com/2012/01/ufqs-making-progress.html
I can now move them from the to be quilted list to the need to be bound list, or from the UFQ list to the topsville list.
More to come as I keep working on moving more things off the UFQ list and to topsville, or from topsville to the need to be bound list, and then off the list all together.
|NYD 2012 Mystery. There is one more border on this quilt, but I can't find the picture, so this one will have to do.|
Stay tuned for the next update.