Monday, March 20, 2017

My 20 Minutes Plus of Sewing


Today I pressed and  sub-cut strip sets I had sewn into sections and realized I needed more so I started sewing strips together to make more so I can sub-cut them tomorrow.  I cannot post a picture of the fabric or colors here as it is a surprise for someone, but here is the pattern.  I love this pattern and think it will be perfect for the recipient.



I also finished piecing two Seminole borders for my Tiffany quilt.

Now I just have to decide how I want to do the borders.


 


This is the one I am going with after much deliberation.  I have two sides of the Seminole patchwork pieced and most of the other two sides pieced.  I am using the borders as a leader and ender while working on another project that I need to finish and send to the quilter as it has a deadline and this one does not.


I will up date the progress once I get the borders added.

No comments:

Post a Comment