Tuesday, January 12, 2016

End of 2015

I just realized that though I started several posts for 2015 I never actually posted any of them. They were all in draft format.  I spent 2015 doing some reorganizing of my sewing space and finishing up or making progress on my UFOs, as well as starting a few new quilts and other projects.

PROJECTS STARTED and WORKED in 2015

Wandering Star Quilt (in progress)


Blue Marti Michelle Log Cabin (4 blocks done)


Hexagon (English Paper Piecing)

Six pillow cases (incomplete)

Anniversary Waltz - blocks completed
 

 
  



Caravan Sewing Machine Cover ( needs seam hand stitched)

Mini Tree Quilt for Joel (pinned and ready to quilt)

Strip Quilt


Large Tree Table Runner (two blocks in progress)


COMPLETED TOPS:

Summer Solstice

Christmas QMU Swap

Daisy Days

Granny Square

Olympia

Split 9-Patch

Hedge Hogs

Crazy Hearts Lap Quilt




2015 PROFESSIONALLY QUILTED AWAITING BINDING:

Split 9-Patch


Doreen Speckman Fabric Mystery


Daisy Days


Lemoyne Stars


June Strip Club


Romantic Get Away


Blue and Yellow Mystery


DONATED QUILT TOPS:

Spirit of the West

Monet Print Swap

Hole in the Barn Door Swap

Pink and Teal

Clay's Choice


2015 FINISHES:

Argyle Beauty - completed 1/24; gifted to Lauren Boone 7/2


16 Patch Swap Quilt - donated

Hedge Hogs = completed in 5/11; gifted to Sarah Chaikin and Baby Tessa in June


Olympia - completed 5/15; gifted to Carolyn Costanza and Baby Christian in May


Simply an Illusion in Teal - completed 6/30; gifted to Theresa MacKay in July



The Road to Paradise is Paved with Bumps - completed 7/26 - for me.


Old Books and Scattered Pages - completed 8/2 - gifted to Judy Kern 8/2

Hexagon Pot Holders - completed 18 for Christmas gifts and the ski club auction 8/30

Three fleece scarves for ski club auction

Four Table Runners - completed for the ski club auction 8/30

Six pillow cases for Christmas gifts

Oak Leaves Quilt - completed 9/5 - set to side for gift.


Snowman Quilt - completed 9/19; for me

Olivia's Quilt - completed 10/12; Flannel Commission Quilt done for Katie as gift for her sister


Mini Tree Quilt - completed 10/20; gift for Bryce


Mug Rugs x 2


Overall I think this is pretty good considering that we traveled for 9 weeks this summer and I have not been able to sew since October 28th because of hand surgery and then falling and breaking my right wrist.

I have several other quilts not listed that are also awaiting binding. The binding is attached, I just need my wrist to heal so I can get back to hand stitching.  There are many other projects in progress, from past years that I plan to work on moving forward in 2016 along with the ones listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment